OUR PLEDGE OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY:
Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc. is a listener supported Christian broadcasting ministry, dedicated to the spread of the Biblical message of God’s love and redemption. We are a New York State non-profit corporation located at 4044 Makyes Road, Syracuse, NY 13215. Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc. has been classified as taxexempt under section 501(c (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts to the Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc. are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability(ECFA) www.ecfa.org. As such, we are in full compliance with the financial management and reporting standards of ECFA. Instructions for obtaining our financial disclosure documents are available through our office. The Board of Directors and staff of Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc take very seriously the trust you put in us when you send a gift. We stand accountable to you, before God, to honor your trust…Therefore we pledge:
• To use your gift carefully and wisely in the fulfillment of our mission.
• To use your gift as you have designated
• To never ask for contributions that are not needed
• To never exchange, loan, rent or sell our donor mailing lists
• To have our financial records annually audited by an independent, certified public accountant
• To abide by the strict financial management and disclosure requirements of ECFA, including governance by an outside-controlled board of directors, appropriate use of funds, adequate financial disclosure and integrity in fund-raising.