“When A Man Loves A Woman” & “When a Woman Loves A Man” by James Ford, Jr.
Value: Each book is about $10, so around a $20 value or less
“Seven Reasons Why God Created Marriage” by James Ford, Jr.
Value: About $16 or less
**Values based upon general retail prices.**
Entry Requirements: Giveaway takes place from Monday, September 13th (9/13) through Saturday, September 18th (9/18). Book(s) are given away to the nth caller to our contest line (1-877-678-6422), as specified by the announcer at that time.
General Contest Rules:
- The Mars Hill Network contests are open to residents of the continental United States, eighteen (18) years or older, unless otherwise specified by The Mars Hill Network or its promotional affiliates.
- There is no purchase or donation necessary to enter or win a The Mars Hill Network contest.
- Odds of receiving a prize from The Mars Hill Network depend on the number of qualified entries submitted in each contest. Only one (1) qualifier per household will be accepted. Additional online entries do not increase the odds of winning and will not be considered.
- Only one (1) prize may be won, per household, within any thirty (30) day period. Employees/Board Members of The Mars Hill Network, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win.
- By participating, participants and winner(s) grant The Mars Hill Network permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. All contest entries become the sole property of The Mars Hill Network.
- Prizes have no cash value and are non-transferable, unless otherwise specified. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any valuation of a prize is based on available information provided to The Mars Hill Network, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the prize requires filing of a 1099 form, winners must show a valid Social Security Card with proper identification in order to receive the prize. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the legal parent/guardian of the winner will receive the prize and complete appropriate paperwork, provided they have proper identification.
- By participating, each participant and winner waives and releases any and all claims of liability against The Mars Hill Network, its officers, directors, and employees, for any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any kind, foreseen or unforeseen, including but not limited personal injury or financial loss, which arises out of or results from the participant’s participation in the contest, or from the use of any prize. If required by The Mars Hill Network or its promotional affiliates, winners must sign a liability release prior to receiving their prize.
- If the prize is to be mailed, it is the responsibility of the winner to provide The Mars Hill Network with a current and correct mailing address. Prizes will be mailed within thirty (30) calendar days after winning the prize or at the discretion of The Mars Hill Network. The Mars Hill Network is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace, any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through the U.S. Mail.
- If the winner is instructed by The Mars Hill Network or its promotional affiliates to personally pick up their prize, it must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days of winning. Upon pick-up of prize, proper picture identification (i.e. valid driver’s license or passport) from the winner is required. Prizes must be picked up at The Mars Hill Network, located at 4044 Makyes Road, Syracuse, NY 13215 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- At certain times, winners may be instructed by The Mars Hill Network or its promotional affiliates to pick up their prize at a separate location (i.e. concert tickets may be picked-up at a will-call window). Upon request, The Mars Hill Network will provide instructions and pick-up times to winners.
- The Mars Hill Network will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty (30) day time frame. All unclaimed prizes after thirty (30) days will automatically be forfeited.
- Under unique circumstances, a representative designated by the winner will be allowed to accept the prize for him or her. Written authorization from the winner, including the representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s valid driver’s license is required.
- In the event that a winner voluntarily chooses to not accept a prize, he/she automatically forfeits all claims to that prize. The Mars Hill Network then has the right, but not the obligation, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- The Mars Hill Network may substitute another prize of equal value in the event of non-availability of a prize, either before or after a winner has been selected.
- The Mars Hill Network is not responsible for any defective prizes.
- The Mars Hill Network is not responsible for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to any technical or equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, or acts beyond The Mars Hill Network’s control. The Mars Hill Network disclaims all liability for and delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Mars Hill Network is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
The Mars Hill Network contest judges or management will retain sole discretion in matters relating to all The Mars Hill Network contests. The Mars Hill Network reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. The Mars Hill Network may amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.