Mars Hill Network 12 Days Of Christmas
- Written by Phil Pilalas
- During the “Mars Hill Network 12 days of Christmas Contest”, Throughout the day our announcers will give one clue each day to a specific Bible Christmas story character, or place.
- Listeners have to answer the clue from each day over the course of “Mars Hill Network 12 Days of Christmas Contest” and then, mail or email them to us to enter the prize drawing. Listeners can mail entries to us at “Mars Hill Network Christmas Contest” 4044 Makyes Road Syracuse, NY 13215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each answer must also include the Bible passage which the answer is located within.
- All contest entries must be submitted no later than December 19th be eligible for the drawing of one of 3 Mars Hill Network Prize Packs.
- We will announce the winners on-air on December 24th.
- One Entry per Person.
- Prizes will include:
First Prize: Life Essentials Study Bible and MacArthur NT Commentary , official MHN mug+
Second Prize: John MacArthur Study Bible and MacArthur NT Commentary , official MHN mug+
Third Prizes: John MacArthur Study Bible and MacArthur NT Commentary ,official MHN mug+