Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc. (DBA Mars Hill Network) is a listener supported Christian Broadcasting ministry dedicated to the spread of the biblical message of God’s love and redemption. We are a New York State non-profit corporation located at 4044 Makyes Rd., Syracuse, NY 13215 (315-469-5051). Mars Hill Broadcasting Co. Inc. has been classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts to the Mars Hill Network are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
We believe that all Christians are called first to support their local church before supporting ministries such as the Mars Hill Network. Therefore, we ask that you give to the Mars Hill Network only after you have fulfilled your biblical responsibility to your church. It is not our intention that any communication from us cause feelings of pressure or obligations for financial support. You are encouraged to give only as you feel led by God to do so. It is our belief that God will meet our financial need through those who respond in this Spirit-led manner.
The Mars Hill Network is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). As such, we are in full compliance with the financial management and reporting standards of ECFA. Instructions for obtaining our financial disclosure documents are available through our office.
The Board of Directors and the staff of the Mars Hill Network take very seriously the trust you put in us when you send us a gift. We stand accountable to you, before God, to honor your trust.
Therefore we pledge:
- To use your gift carefully and wisely in the fulfillment of our mission.
- To use your gift as you have designated.
- To never ask for contributions that are not needed.
- To never exchange, loan, rent, or sell our donor or mailing lists.
- To have our financial records annually audited by an independent, certified public accountant.
- To abide by the strict financial management and disclosure requirements of ECFA, including governance by an outside-controlled board of directors, appropriate use of funds, adequate financial disclosure, and integrity in fund-raising.