You can help to bring New Hope to someone this Christmas. The Mars Hill Network is teaming up with New Home Family Services to bring practical necessary items to young families that need a little help.
When a baby comes into the world… he has nothing…Life is sacred and during this season of giving, won’t you help to make a difference in the tiny lives of a newborn? You can help by bringing small gifts, like disposable diapers…all sizes…baby formula, onesies, new baby clothes up to 2T…receiving blankets and baby bottles.
From now until December 31st you will find collection boxes at:
- The Medicine Shoppe on Milton Avenue in Camillus
- Sacred Melody Christian Store, James Street, Syracuse
- Broadway Valley Coffee Café, West Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse
- Northside Collision at their Baldwinsville and Cicero locations
- The Good News Café, 3508 W Genesee Street, Syracuse and of course.
- The Mars Hill Network, 4044 Makyes Road, Syracuse..
Join the wise men of old. Bring your gifts for the new babies of this world.